Vitus ZX1 Team Aero Disc Road Bike-Dura Ace
First introduced in 1991, the ZX1 Team Aero Disc Road Bike is back in the game and it’s lighter, faster, and better than ever. Pushing the boundaries of aerodynamic efficiency, the ZX1 is a unique racing bike for any podium contender.
Engineered to Race
Engineered with the racing cyclist in mind, the ZX1 Team Aero Disc Road Bike will meet the demands of the modern peloton. The blend of lightweight, aerodynamic performance without sacrificing comfort, is achieved by utilising Kammtail tube profiles. By squaring off the trailing edge of the tube, you’ll enjoy a boost in comfort and stiffness. The asymmetric, oversized bottom bracket helps to maximise drive as well as overall lateral stiffness. With the use of different layups, this Vitus road bike has a balanced power transfer on the drive and non-drive sides of the bike when under load.
Disc brakes keep the air flow clean around the import areas around rims and tyres, and compliment the aesthetics of the frame. Using 12mm bolt through axles to give a direct and connected feel to the steering, and a stable and efficient power delivery.
- Frame: T700-HM UD Carbon, 142x12mm TA
- Fork: UD Carbon, tapered steerer
- Chainset: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 52/36T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit, BB71
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 2×11-speed, braze on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano HG-901
- Wheelset: DT Swiss ARC 1100 DiCut
- Tyres: Continental Ultra sport II, 700x28c
- Brakes: Shimano R9120, flat mount, (160/140mm rotors)
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Streem II Blatte
- Headset: Ritchey, Comp Logic Zero Drop In, 1-1/8″
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4 Axis, alloy
- Seatpost: ZX1 Carbon Aero, 27.2mm with built-in aero seatclamp
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R6
- Weight: 7.83kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Red
52cm (20.5″), 60cm (23.75″), 58cm (22.75″), 54cm (21.25″)