Octane One Zircus Frame
The Octane One Zircus Frame is an aluminium all-round dirt frame. Used by pro FMB rider, Simon Pages, this lightweight and strong aluminium frame comes with a pro level dirt jump geometry that is designed to fit 26? wheels, forks with 80-140mm travel and a single speed drivetrain.
All-Round Aluminium Comfort
The Zircus Frame is designed for those who prefer the comfort and feel of an aluminium frame. With more slack and stability than steel frames, the Zircus Frame comes with a lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability. The top tube and chainstays are slightly longer than those in the Void Frame whilst the headtube angle is more slack. With the optional removable derailleur hanger, you can convert this bike into an off-road machine with gears if, and when, needed.
- Frame: A6061-T6 Custom formed and butted tubes
- Recommended Fork Travel: 80-140mm
- Fork Compatibility: All forks with 1-1/8? (1.125?) or tapered 1.5 – 1-1/8? steer tube
- Headtube: Integrated tapered IS42/IS52
- Headtube Length: 115mm
- Headtube Stack: 115mm
- Disc Brake Standard: Post mount disc brake mount
- BB Shell: Standard threaded 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks and 3pcs BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- Biggest Chainring: Up to ~34t
- MTB Hub Spacing: 10x135mm, suggested bolt-on hubs
- Disc Brake Mount: IS (International Standard)
- Maximum Rotor Size: up to 185mm
- Tyres (Maximum Recommended): 26?x2.35?
- Seatpost/clamp: 30.9mm/34.9mm
- Maximum Seatpost Insertion: 300mm
- Optional bolt-on derailleur hanger available separately (not included)
- Weight: ~2.09kg
Buy Octane One Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Red, Black, Blue