KS Suspension Zeta Dropper Seatpost
The Zeta Seatpost is a first for KS Suspension, as it’s their first model that has been specifically designed for Road or Cyclocross bikes and features a much shorter travel range than on their MTB versions. With just a touch on the handlebar mounted remote, Zeta gives you just the right amount to get a little lower for a faster descent, or to gain a bit more space on the rougher sections of a Cyclocross course. The control cable is also internally routed to help your ride maintain that clean look.
- Material: Aluminium body with hard anodised stanchion
- Travel: 35mm (420mm) 50mm (445mm)
- Actuation: Remote with internally routed standard cable
- Head: 0mm setback
- Rail clamp: Two-bolt clamp for standard 7x7mm rails
- Locks anywhere in vertical range, post will not extend when lifting the saddle
- One-way roller clutch bearing
- Compatible with frames with internal dropper seatpost cable routing only
Buy KS Suspension Components at Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest online Bike Store.
50mm Travel, 35mm Travel