Vitus Zenium Disc Road Bike – Tiagra
Ready for speedy sportives, capable commuting, or your go-to winter workhorse. The lightweight aluminium Vitus Zenium Disc is a road bike that?s designed for those long haul rides, a perfect blend of comfort and performance that offers a great all round riding experience whatever your biking demands.
The Vitus Zenium has been created around all new alloy frame platforms, featuring slender hydroformed top tubes and skinny seatstays. This increases road compliance, adding comfort and a balanced ride, the result being reduced rider fatigue and while providing confidence inspiring handling.
All models use a full carbon fork, made from premium high modulus weave carbon fibre, featuring a tapered steerer tube for increased steering precision with reduced road buzz from rough road surfaces. they also feature the latest flat mount disc brakes, providing consistent and controllable breaking in all conditions, with bolt through axles resulting in assured handling no matter how tight the turn, or how bad the road surface.
The Zenium workhorse credentials are supported with hidden tabs for mudguard fitment, allowing more comfort for winter training or just keeping drier for commuters. With tyre clearance up to 28mm wide tyres the Zenium offers great all round, all road capabilities.
- 6061 alloy frame
- Full carbon forks
- Flat mount disc brakes with bolt thru axles
- Flat profile seatstays for a comfortable ride
- Tyre clearance for up to 28c
- Seat stay bridge for mudguards
- Frame: 6061-T6 alloy
- Fork: Full carbon
- Axles: Bolt thru
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: TRP Spyre Mechanical
- Rotors: Front: 160mm; Rear: 140mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: HG-500 12-28T
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 52-36T
- Wheelset: Shimano RS170-CL-12
- Tyres: Continental Ultrasport II 700 x 28C
- Stem: Vitus
- Handlebars: Vitus
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus
- Weight: 9.88kg / 21.7lbs
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Blue
58cm (22.75″), 52cm (20.5″), 56cm (22″), 50cm (19.75″), 60cm (23.75″), 54cm (21.25″)