GT Zaskar Al Comp 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike
The jewel in GTs crown, the Zaskar Al Comp 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike has a proven track-record of success and superiority when it comes to podium placing hardtails. With 25 years of painstaking research and development put in to it, it proves its worth with every ride.
Multi-discipline World Cup Winning Mountain Bike
The only bike of its kind to hold World Cup titles in Cross Country, Trial, Slalom and Downhill races, the Zaskar is GTs leading hardtail and with this 29er version they have ramped up its capabilities to keep it out in front. Built around a 6061 T6 Alloy frame, it offers superb toughness while staying low in weight and is rigged out with high-quality components. Climbing the steepest of inclines is made easy with the superb Shimano 1×11 drivetrain and its wide-ranging 11-46T cassette, while the Shimano hydraulic braking system gives you ultimate control and power on the way back down. The RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air fork also offers immense suspension for a fully controlled and confident experience over any terrains. Ready for anything, the GT Zaskar Al Comp 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike is hard-riding and hard to beat.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, triple triangle, replaceable hanger, disc brake mounts, Zerostack tapered Headtube
- Fork: RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air, Fast Black upper tubes, 100mm travel, air spring with rebound adjust, PopLoc remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8 threadless, 3D forged, 4-bolt with CNC face plate, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: All Terra riser bar, double butted, 740mm width, 15mm rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M365, Hydraulic Disc, 160mm SM-RT10 Rotors
- Crankset: FSA Gamma Pro MegaExo MTB, Direct Mount 34T, 1×11
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-MX8, 11-46T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Rims: WTB STP i19 double wall TCS tubeless compatible alloy rim, 32 hole, tubeless tape installed
- Front Hub: Alloy Centerlock Disc, with QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Cassette Centerlock Disc, with QR
- Tyres: WTB Nineline 29×2.20″ 30tpi
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.