Shimano XTR M9020 Trail 11 Speed Double Chainset
Class-leading XTR Trail 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit.
Please note, Bottom Bracket is NOT included.
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II cold forged Duralumin crank arms – hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity and durability
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- 34/24 with a 48.8mm chain line and a 168mm Q-factor ideally suited for all-mountain use in conjunction with 11-40T cassette
- Hollowglide outer chainring is made with a titanium/aluminium composite hollow 3D structure to maximize stiffness whilst keeping weight at a minimum
- Titanium teeth are used to create a stiff, light weight and hard-wearing chainring
- Compatible with all new XTR chainrings
- Compatible with 3x, 2x and 1x set-ups
- For use with 11-speed HG-X-X chains only
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
34.24t, 36.26t, 38.28t
165mm, 175mm, 180mm, 170mm