Shimano XTR M9000 Race 11 Speed Single Crankset
XTR FC-M9000 Race cranks are modular, creating a Rider Tuned platform whereby single and double chainrings can be used on the same crank arm. XTR FC-M9000 cranksets debut the most advanced mountain bike chainrings ever produced that utilize combined titanium, carbon and aluminium materials.
Dedicated XTR 1x chainrings debut proprietary chainring retention technology in a tooth profile that eliminates the need for chain retention devices.
These Race cranks have a narrower 158mm Q-factor and utilize a lighter and stiffer 3D hollow bonded structure on the non-drive arm.
Please note, Bottom Bracket is NOT included.
- Class-leading XTR Race 11-speed Dyna-Sys crankset, integrating the bottom bracket and crankset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- XTR Race crankset uses hollow-bonded construction for the L/H crank arm, shaving vital grams where possible
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- With a 50.4mm chain line and a 158mm Q-factor ideally suited for XC Race use in conjunction with 11-40T cassette
- Compatible with all new XTR chainrings, please use SM-CRM90 chainrings
- Compatible with 1x set-ups
- Can be used For use with 11-speed HG-X chains only
- Average weight 563g (without BB)
**Please Note: Crankset supplied without bottom bracket and chainrings**
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.