Shimano XTR M9000 Race 11 Speed Double Chainset
The 2x race crank is for those who value lightweight, strength and a wider gear range for your dedicated Cross Country mountain bike.
The Cross Country Race focused FC-M9000 crank can run 1x or 2x chainrings on its narrow 158mm Q-factor crankarms, saving weight through the targeted application of hollow bonded construction.
Please note, Bottom Bracket is NOT included.
- Class-leading XTR Race 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- XTR Race chainset uses hollow-bonded construction for the L/H crank arm, shaving vital grams where possible
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- 34/24 with a 48.8mm chain line and a 158mm Q-factor ideally suited for XC Race use in conjunction with 11-40T cassette
- Hollowglide outer chainring is made with a titanium/aluminium composite hollow 3D structure to maximize stiffness whilst keeping weight at a minimum
- Titanium teeth are used to create a stiff, light weight and hard-wearing chainring
- Compatible with all new XTR chainrings
- Compatible with 2x and 1x set-ups
- Can be used For use with 11-speed HG-X chains only
- Weight: 640g (without BB)
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.