Shimano XT M8000 1×11 Groupset – No Rotors
Shimano’s XT 1×11 Groupset is one of the most eagerly anticipated groupsets of recent years. Smooth, crisp and precise shifting combined with reliable and powerful braking make this an incredibly efficient groupset.
XT FC-M8000 Crankset
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it’s needed, the FC-M8000 chainset provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio.
XT FC-M8000 Crankset Features:
- XT FC-M8000 crankset with 32t chainring
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm or 175mm
- New 4-arm design for stiffness and lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Durable teeth using a plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body
- 11-speed Compatible
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 96mm
- Chain Line: 50.4mm
XT SL-M8000 Rear Shifter
The Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever allows you to downshift three gears in one click and operate shifts using your thumb or index finger. The levers are lower profile and feature improved ergonomics and longer levers that decrease shift effort.
XT SL-M8000 Rear Shifter Features:
- Rapidfire Plus levers
- 2-way Release
- Optislick inner cable
- 20% reduction in shift effort over XT M780
- Improved vivid index mechanism
XT RD-M8000-11 GS Rear Derailleur
The XT RD-M8000 rear derailleur features Shimano’s Shadow RD+ technology and a refined geometry for increased stability. SLX series Shimano Shadow RD+ derailleurs use adjustable stabilisers for either maximum stability or lower shift effort.
XT RD-M8000-11 GS Rear Derailleur Features:
- Shifting Action: Shadow RD+
- Cage Length: Medium cage
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional)/direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: 42T (1×11-speed)
- Minimum Sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference: Max 10T
- Total Capacity: 39T
- Shadow design with optimised, shallow slant angle, low profile design
- Chain stability improved
- Improved driving and shifting stability
- Adjustable clutch tension
- High efficiency pulleys
XT CS-M8000-11 Cassette
The new XT M8000 11-speed Hyperglide cassette utilises a lighter aluminium spider construction with aluminium and steel cogs providing an extremely wide gear range whilst minimising weight. Ride anywhere with smooth and precise gear changes.
XT CS-M8000-11 Cassette Features:
- Cassette: XT CS-M8000 11-42T
- Dyna-sys technology offers smooth and precise gear changes and a close ratio gear range for optimal cadence
- Optimal balance of light weight and durability
SLX HG701 Chain
New symmetrical design chain that offers smooth shifts and maximum durability. It has been designed to run specifically with Shimano 11-speed Dyna-Sys systems for optimal pedalling efficiency.
SLX HG701 Chain Features:
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner links that is smooth running and increases durability
- Number of Links: 116
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Chain Width: 5.62mm
- Average Weight: 257g
XT M8000 Brakeset
The new M8000 brakes from Shimano are a lighter and more durable brake and offer confidence inspiring disc braking for all MTB riding styles. Shimano upgraded the system with a new, integrated master cylinder that gives a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar space.
XT M8000 Brakeset Features:
- Brake Lever: 2-Finger, Forged Alloy
- Reach Adjuster: Yes
- Servo Wave Action Power Adjuster: Yes
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM
- Calliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake – Post Mount
- Piston Type: 2
- Mount: Hinged clamp for quick installation, I-spec-II compatible
- Brake Hose Lengths: Front Approx 800mm – Rear Approx 1400mm
XT MT800 Bottom Bracket
The XT MT800 bottom bracket is the ultimate in maintenance free bottom bracket design for threaded frames. Set includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner O-rings.
XT MT800 Bottom Bracket Features:
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with 68mm and 73mm shell
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
11-42t – No BB – I-Spec II Shifters
Right Hand Front/Left Hand Rear Disc Brakes