DT Swiss XRC 1200 Spline XD Carbon MTB Rear Wheel
The combination of a super-light carbon rim, which is tubeless tyre ready and laced into a podium proven DT Swiss hub and delivers phenomenal race-ready performance. The XRC 1200 Spline is equipped with a top-level rim, durable nipples, reliable spokes and an iconic DT 240 hub, which creates a perfectly coordinated wheel build. This wheel is the ultimate companion for pursuing new personal bests, achieving training goals and pushing your way to the top of the Cross Country podium.
- Material: Rim: Carbon; Hub: Aluminium
- Type: Clincher, Tubeless Ready
- Rim Internal Width: 22.5mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp
- Nipples: DT ProLock
- Hub Type: DT 240
- Freehub: SRAM XD, 11, 12-Speed
- Weight: 725g
- Spline: With Straight-Pull spokes and the use of a specific lacing pattern, superlight hubs as well as high-end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straight-Pull: The term Straight-Pull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, Straight-Pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Pro Lock: DT Pro Lock nipples prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. This patented locking system is based on a special pre-applied dual compound adhesive, which coats the nipple threads. As soon as the nipples are twisted, the dual compound adhesive starts to react and is completely hardened after 6-7 hours. Internal tests show that the reliability and durability of a wheel built with DT Pro Lock nipples are increased up to twenty times compared with the use of standard nipples.
- Hub Technology: DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this hub design a winner: The Ratchet System driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider?s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlight the racing legacy of this classic hub.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures to provide a better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
Buy DT Swiss Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
12x142mm SRAM XD 6-Bolt