DT Swiss XR1501 Spline One Front MTB Wheel
A must have for the keen Cross Country rider, the XR1501 Spline One Front MTB Wheel from DT Swiss provides reduced weight, speedier rolling and enhanced traction to give the ultimate racing experience. Tubeless-ready and stiffened to take on the most arduous of MTB demands, this front rim will lead you on to many a victory.
XC Wheel with Exceptional Rolling Performance
Kitted out with a reliable and low-maintenance DT 240 hub design, this XR1501 model makes use of DT Swiss’ Straight-pull spoke set-up, providing reliable and tough rigidity to the wheel via its direct hub-to-rim spoke lacing. Being tubeless-ready, it also allows for tyres with lower inflation pressure to be fitted, creating better traction and lower weight without losing any of the rolling speeds or quality. This design and build makes for a top-level wheel with unmatched performance from climb to climb.
- Material: Aluminium
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Hub Type: DT 240
- Disc Brake Interface: (6-Bolt)
- Spokes: DT Competition Straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead
- Weight: 778g
- Spline: With Straight-Pull spokes and the use of a specific lacing pattern, superlight hubs as well as high-end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straight-Pull: The term Straight-Pull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, Straight-Pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Tubeless-Ready: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures to provide a better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
- Pro Lock: DT Pro Lock nipples prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. This patented locking system is based on a special pre-applied dual compound adhesive, which coats the nipple threads. As soon as the nipples are twisted, the dual compound adhesive starts to react and is completely hardened after 6-7 hours. Internal tests show that the reliability and durability of a wheel built with DT Pro Lock nipples are increased up to twenty times compared with the use of standard nipples.
Buy DT Swiss Wheels from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Grey