Speedplay X1 Titanium Pedals
Speedplay pedals are incredibly lightweight thanks to intelligent engineering. Ideal for road, time trial or triathlon use.
The Speedplay X Series’ innovative design and unrestricted float changed the shape of clipless pedals and continues to prove that user-friendliness, comfort, and improved performance are all attainable in a simple, lightweight package. The unique shape of X pedals provides knee-saving lateral rotation, without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals – your knees don’t have to work against spring tension. The compact, low-profile shape of X pedals positions your foot closer to the spindle for optimal power transmission and unmatched cornering clearance.
The engagement mechanism is housed in the cleat, not the pedal. This lets you have a double sided pedal but only carry one mechanism (rather than one on each side of the pedal).
- Pedal Weight (pair): 150g
- Axle Material: Titanium
- Cleats Included: Yes
- Use: Road, Tri, TT
- True locking mechanism – engagement security is independent of spring tension.
- Non-centering free float minimizes the potential for knee strain.
- Unbeatable cornering clearance: X/1 – 39 degrees; X/2 – 37 degrees; X/5 – 35 degrees.
- Large contact area, extremely stable cleat-to-shoe connection.
- Compatible with virtually all 3-hole and 4-hole shoe mountings.
- Standard step-in, turn-out entry and release.
- Built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
Buy Speedplay Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.