Vitus Vitesse Evo Team Road Bike – Dura Ace
The lightest bike in the Vitus range ? a true all-round race bike. Designed with minimal weight to charge the climbs, efficient stiffness to accelerate out or corners, yet all day comfort to glide through rough road surfaces with minimal fatigue.
The Vitus frame design team worked closely with the An Post Bicycles Online Shop UCI Pro Continental race team throughout the design and test phase to ensure the perfect balance of ride characteristics to ensure the Vitesse was competitive in races like the spring classics, to the high mountains of France.
- High Modulus T700 carbon frameset
- Full UCI certification
- Raced and developed by the An Post Bicycles Online Shop pro team
- BB 386 Evo, the widest and most efficient bottom bracket standard
- Asymetric and oversized BB increasing power transfer
- Top tube and seat stays designed for vertical compliance
- Internal cable routing
- Frame: Carbon T700-HM UD
- Fork: Full carbon
- Axles: QR
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Dura Ace
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace
- Cassette: R8000 11-28T
- Chainset: Dura Ace R9100 52-36T
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro UST 25c
- Stem: Ritchey WCS 4-Axis
- Handlebars: Ritchey WCS Streem II Blatte
- Saddle: Fizik Antares
- Seatpost: Ritchey WCS Carbon
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Red
58cm (22.75″), 54cm (21.25″), 62cm (24.5″), 60cm (23.75″)