Vitus Vitesse Evo CRi Disc Bike – Ultegra Di2
The lightest bike in the Vitus range, the Vitesse Evo is the complete peloton racer. Proven in the pro peloton with An Post Bicycles Online Shop, the Vitesse Evo CRi Disc Road Bike comes with the excellent electronic shifting performance of the Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed groupset, a Prime Carbon RR38 wheelset, and quality finishing kit.
Light and Responsive Carbon Frameset
The Vitesse Evo CRi Disc Bike features a lightweight T700 HM-UD carbon construction that has been optimised for power, comfort, and stiffness. The oversized downtube features a squared profile to maximise stiffness and power transfer, the 386EVO bottom bracket and oversized chainstays improve lateral stiffness to ensure every ounce of energy is transferred from the rider to the rear wheel. Slender seatstays, a profiled top tube and 27.2mm seatpost provide greater rider comfort with reduced fatigue.
A tapered headtube increases front-end stiffness and the matching T700 HM-UD full carbon fork with tapered steerer adds increased stiffness with impeccable handling and steering precision. Internal cable routing further improves aerodynamics and offers clean, uncluttered lines for improved aesthetics.
The Vitus Vitesse Evo Team Road Bike was race by An Post Bicycles Online Shop, a UCI Pro Continental race team, between 2014 and 2017. The Vitus R&D team has produced a quality carbon fibre road bike that has the perfect balance of ride characteristics to ensure the Vitesse was competitive in races like the spring classics, to the high mountains in Europe. The race-inspired geometry offers a more aggressive riding position that adds improved aerodynamics and a reduced frontal area to minimise drag.
- Frame: High Modulus T700 Carbon, 142x12mm TA
- Fork: Full Carbon, 100x12mm TA
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52-36T, 52/36T
- Headset: Token – Integrated Ahead tapered, 1-1/8″
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB 386EVO
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano R8000 11-30T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Prime Carbon RR38
- Tyres: Schwalbe Pro One 25c
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes, RS8020, 160/160mm rotors
- Handlebar: Ritchey Road Comp Streem II
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis
- Seatpost: Vitus, Carbon
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R5
- Weight: 7.99kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Green – Black
56cm (22″), 52cm (20.5″), 60cm (23.75″), 54cm (21.25″), 58cm (22.75″)