Cinelli Vigorelli Road Bike
The Vigorelli Road Centaur bike is a result of a collaboration between Cinelli and the champions of the Red Hook Crit, Team Cinelli Chrome. Celebrating the return of steel frame to the top level of sport, the Vigorrelli Centaur offers a comfortable and responsive ride.
Columbus Tubing and Carbon Fork
The Vigorelli?s frame is constructed with Columbus? Thron steel tubing and Columbus? Futura Carbon fork. The result of this is a bike that has the ideal mix of precise handling, even weight distribution and efficient power transfer. Cinelli has used varying tube thicknesses in different parts of the frame and a geometry that results in increased comfort, reactive performance and minimal energy loss. Also, to give you the edge at crit races, the frame has a raised bottom bracket shell so you can keep the power going through the bends.
Campagnolo Centaur Drivetrain
Backing up the quality frame, fork and wheelset is Campagnolo?s Centaur drivetrain. The Centaur components combine with Miche?s Race HSP chainset to offer you super-smooth operation and reliable, slick shifting. This means when you?re attacking a climb or chasing down the leader of a race, you?ll enjoy fast transitions through the gears and optimised power transfer.
- Frame: Columbus Thron Steel tubeset
- Fork: Columbus Futura Carbon Monocoque, 1 1/8″ to 1 1/2″ tapered steerer
- Fork Rake: 45mm
- Stem: Cinelli DNA
- Handlebar: Cinelli DNA
- Handlebar Tape: Cinelli
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Centaur
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Centaur
- Brake Levers: Campagnolo Centaur
- Brakes: Caliper rim brakes
- Crankset: Miche Race HSP
- Bottom Bracket: BSA type
- Wheelset: Miche Race AXY WP
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Seatpost: Cinelli DNA, 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cinelli Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
L, M, S