Vitus Venon Disc Road Bike – Tiagra
The redesigned Vitus Venon has been developed for speed whatever distance your ride. A true allrounder, it?s your perfect bike for bike for fast sportives, eager to cut down your climb times and increase your average speeds.
The test winning Venon has been the go-to endurance bike in the Vitus range, the design team’s brief was to keep the core performance spirit of its predecessor, while engineering more comfort and control.
With a shorter and more upright position compared to a traditional race bike, the Venon is designed to increase riding comfort and reduce fatigue, resulting in a smooth and efficient ride whatever the distance or conditions. But don?t think the Venon is just a gentle cruiser, the lightweight responsive Hi- modulus carbon frame packs an eagerness to go faster.
All of the new Venon models feature the latest flat mount disc brakes, providing consistent and controllable braking in all conditions, with bolt through axles resulting in assured handling no matter how tight the turn, or how bad the road surface.
With the trend for wider tyres the Venon is fitted with 28mm tyres, but has clearance for up to 30c, allowing more comfort on rougher surfaces and opening the road for more adventures.
- Redesigned carbon frameset
- Full carbon fork
- Speed endurance geometry
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Bolt through axles
- BB 386 evo
- 30c tyre clearance
- Frame: Carbon T700-HM UD
- Fork: Full carbon
- Axles: Bolt-thru
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: TRP Spyre-C Mechanical
- Rotors: 160mm front and rear
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: HG-500 12-28T
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra FC-R4700 50-34T
- Wheelset: Shimano RS170
- Tyres: Continental UltraSport II 700 x 28c
- Stem: Vitus
- Handlebars: Vitus
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus
- Weight: 9.6kg (21.16 lbs)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Red
52cm (20.5″), 58cm (22.75″), 54cm (21.25″), 56cm (22″), 60cm (23.75″)