Vitus Venon CRW Disc Road Bike – 105
Designed for the versatile rider, the Venon CRW Disc Road Bike is comfortable whether you’re pressing hard on the pedals or riding to the coffee shop. Elevate your average speed and trim your climbing time with this comfortable carbon fibre all-round road bike.
Comfortable Carbon Road Bike
Sporting a shorter reach with a more upright position than conventional race bike, the Venon CRW is designed to increase riding comfort and cut muscle fatigue, so you can enjoy a smooth and efficient ride regardless of the distance or conditions. The lightweight and responsive Hi-modulus carbon frame is made to go fast. Featuring flat mount disc brakes, which deliver consistent breaking in all conditions, as well as bolt through axles resulting in assured handling no matter how tight the turn, or how bad the road surface.
Featuring a Shimano 105 chainset and gearset, DT Swiss E1800 wheelset, and Vitus finishing kit, the Venon CR also has room for up to 30c tyres, allowing more comfort on rougher surfaces and opening the road for more adventures.
- Frame: Carbon, UD, 142x12mm TA
- Fork: Carbon, 100x12mm TA
- Chainset: Shimano 105, 52/36T
- Headset: Token – Intergrated Ahead tapered, 1-1/8″
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB 386EVO
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: DT Swiss E1800
- Tyres: Continental Ultra sport II, 700x28c
- Brake Calipers: Shimano BR-RS505
- Handlebar: Vitus, Alloy
- Stem: Vitus, Alloy
- Seatpost: Vitus, Carbon
- Saddle: Vitus
- Weight: 9.05kg (19.94lbs)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Purple
48cm (19″), 45cm (17.75″), 51cm (20″), 54cm (21.25″)