Vitus Venon CRi Disc Road Bike – Ultegra Di2
The test winning Venon is the reliable endurance bike for Vitus. For the season ahead the brief was simple: keep the core performance, enhance comfort and control. The Venon CRi Disc Road Bike is perfect for weekend warrior who likes to take on long sportives and enjoy the road racing scene.
The Venon CRi Disc Road Bike delivers all-day comfort as the carbon frameset keeps your muscles fresh and supple as you notch up the miles. And with a Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed transmission at its core, this lightweight carbon road bike is at the top of the endurance class. Also featuring Shimano flat mount disc brakes for consistent braking in all conditions and bolt through axles for better stability, the Venon CRi Disc Road Bike is the perfect carbon road bike to achieve a season’s best.
With the trend for wider tyres the Venon is fitted with 28mm tyres, but has clearance for up to 30c, allowing more comfort on rougher surfaces and opening the road for more adventures.
- Frame: High Modulus T700 Carbon, 142x12mm TA
- Fork: Full Carbon, 100x12mm TA
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 52/36T
- Headset: Token – Integrated Ahead tapered, 1-1/8″
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB 386EVO
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano R8000 11-30T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Prime Carbon RR38
- Tyres: Schwalbe Pro One 25c
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes, RS8020, 160/160mm rotors
- Handlebar: Ritchey Road Comp Streem II
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis
- Seatpost: Vitus, Carbon
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R5
- Weight: 8.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Silver – Blue
56cm (22″), 58cm (22.75″), 54cm (21.25″), 52cm (20.5″)