Race Face Turbine 10 Speed Double Chainset
The completely redesigned Turbine continues setting the benchmark for performance aluminum cranks and cements the Turbine legacy. The Turbine is an incredibly light & stiff performance crank-set for today’s modern XC and trail rider.
Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 24mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own.
- The crank arms are deep pocket forged and CNC machined to optimize stiffness
- Industry standard 24mm spline interface CNC machined from 7050 alloy
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- Built for: XC Race/Trail/Enduro
- Size: 170mm, 175mm
- Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 175mm w/o BB – 568g /B.C.D.: 64/104mm – 720g (24/38T) /Spiderless Direct Mount 30,32,34T – 675g (32T 170mm with BSA bb)
- 2X w/bash – 47mm
- 2X w/o bash – 49mm
- 3X – 51mm
- DM – 51mm
Buy Raceface Cranks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.