Fuji Traverse 1.9 City Bike
The Fuji Traverse 1.9 is lightweight and agile, making it perfect for blazing around the city, running errands and for commuting to and from work. It features a durable custom-butted aluminium frame that is as stiff and durable as it is strong. This bike is comfortable and efficient for inner city journeys and is strong and reliable, making it suited to hard-pack and gravel trails also.
Daily Cycling Satisfaction
To increase your cycling satisfaction, it has been fitted with suspension forks, which will soak-up the bumps in the road and rough trail surfaces. To guarantee you have superb reliable pedalling efficiency and braking power in all weather conditions, it is equipped with a durable 21-Speed Shimano gear system and Tektro disc brakes. For convenience it features mounts for rear pannier and fender racks, complete with partially-internal routed cables and enough frame clearance for wide 45c tyres.
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Alloy, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated headtube, S-bend chainstays, cold-forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR M3010 suspension, 50mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney EF41, EZ Fire, 7-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano Tourney HG200, 14-32T, 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPD16 double wall rims, 32h, Alloy disc hubs, 14g spokes
- Tyres: Vera EOS, 700 x 38c, 30 TPI
- Brakeset: Tektro M280 mechanical disc, 160mm/140mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41, 2-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebar: Steel riser bar, 6061 Alloy, 30mm rise, 6? sweep, 25.4 clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged Aluminium, +/-20?
- Grips: Oval Concepts Comfort, Kraton
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport Women’s, Steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 14.17kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
53cm (21″), 43cm (17″), 48cm (19″)