Fuji Traverse 1.7 City Bike
A lightweight, sport city bike, the Traverse 1.7 model features a custom-butted aluminium frame, internal cable routing, and 63mm of fork travel for true versatility. This Fuji hybrid bike is agile to tackle the urban jungle but tough enough to take off-road, onto gravel trails or hard-packed mud.
Versatile City Bike
The rangy 24-speed Shimano drivetrain enjoys the stopping power that comes from Tektro’s mechanical disc brakes. Oval Concepts finishing kit provides comfortable contact points; the Fuji Traverse 1.7 City Bike is equipped with rack and fender mounts to complete the versatile package.
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Aluminium, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated headtube, S-bend chainstays, cold-forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR NEX suspension, 63mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus EF510, EZ Fire, 8-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Tourney HG200-8, 12-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 8-speed
- Brakes: Tektro M280 mechanical disc, 160mm/160mm rotor
- Wheelset: Vera Corsa DPD16 double wall rims, 32h, alloy disc hubs, 14g spokes
- Tyres: Vera EOS, 700x38c, 30 TPI
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated threadless
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 5? sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged alloy, +/-20?
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail
- Grips: Oval Concepts Comfort, Kraton
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Weight: 14.16kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
43cm (17″), 48cm (19″), 53cm (21″)