Cube Travel Touring Bike
Cube’s Travel Touring Bike is designed to be your gateway to cycling freedom, as this super-versatile isn’t just built to just roll on smooth tarmac. The comfortable “Aluminium Superlite” frame maintains many of the features that made previous versions of the Travel Touring bike so popular, but this frame is desigbed around 29er mountain bike wheels. The frame also offers plenty of tyre clearance for wider tyres. So, if you’re exploring well off the beaten path this bike is ready to take it all on!
Shimano Drivetrain and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Built for the long haul and over multiple terrain types, the Travel Touring is equipped with a wide-ranging Shimano 3×9-Speed drivetrain, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a neatly integrated rear pannier rack.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport 29, tapered, double butted
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29″, tapered steerer
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, semi-integrated, Top: 1 1/8″; Bottom: 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M370, top swing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Tektro HD-M285, hydraulic disc brake, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T3010, 48x36x26T, 175mm, BB-UN100, chainguard
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Rims: Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D32, Hub Dynamo, QR
- Rear Hub: Cube Alloy Light
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Apple, Performance, 29×2.15″
- Pedals: Trekking Gummiert
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seatpost: Cube Performance, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Trelock LS232
- Rear Light: Trelock LS 613 Dup Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: SKS Pro 29 Black Shiny
- Bell: Humpert
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt Cube edition 29″
- Weight: 15.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
54cm (21.25″), 46cm (18″)