GT Transeo Sport Step Thru Hybrid Bike
The ideal mix of comfort and speed, the Transeo Sport Step Thru Hybrid Bike is just as at home on your weekday commute as it is on a weekend run in the woods. Built for whatever kind of leisure ride you want to take it on, this GT offering is more than capable of making the most of your run.
Reliable and Capable Hybrid Bike
Practical and dependable, this Transeo Sport variant has a low-angled bar for easy mounting and dismounting, but it is anything but simple in its quality build. Built around a tough and durable alloy frame, the bike features quality mechanics such as a Shimano Tourney 3×7-Speed drivetrain, ideal for running over a variety of grounds and tracks, plus Tektro mechanical disc brakes that make stopping and slowing an efficient and smooth experience with every lever pull. With double walled rims that can strongly withstand bumpier terrains as well as long-distances on uniform tarmac, the Transeo Sport Step Thru Hybrid Bike is a step in the right direction for a top leisure and pleasure ride.
- Frame: GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
- Fork: GT fork with steel raked legs, rack and mudguard eyelets, steel steerer
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8″ threadless, 4-bolt with CNC face plate, 10-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium riser, 640mm width, 12mm rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Front Derailleur: Band On
- Shifters: N/A
- Brake System: Mechanical Disc brake JAK-7, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: All Terra Forged, 48/38/28T
- Cassette: Sunrace CSM40 7spd casette 11-28T
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Rims: GT ASD10 Alloy Double wall Disc, 32h
- Front Hub: Formula Disc 32h
- Rear Hub: Formula Disc 32h, Freehub
- Tyres: 700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi (F/R)
- Saddle: GT saddle
- Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
L, S, M