GT Transeo Comp Hybrid Sports Bike
Designed for cyclists looking to add a bit of variety to their commute or increase their fitness levels, the Transeo Comp Hybrid Sports Bike is built for the hustle and bustle of city riding, as well as those head-clearing, leisurely journeys.
Perfect for Anywhere and Everywhere
Reliable and capable when running pavements, country paths and parkways, the superbly lightweight frame and suspension system adapts to the ground as you go, giving brilliant control and comfort. Equipped with a Sunrace CSM40 7spd, 11-32t cassette, Shimano Tourney derailleurs and Tektro Mechanical Disc brakes for a brilliant gearing and braking experience, the Transeo Comp Hybrid Sports Bike is a perfectly practical and versatile choice.
- Frame: GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
- Fork: All Terra Fork CH-189D 700C, Travel 60/65mm, STL/CP/TI, W/AMS
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8″ threadless, 4-Bolt with CNC face plate, 10-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 AluminIum riser, 640mm width, 12mm rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano EZ41
- Brake System: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: N/A
- Cassette: Sunrace CSM40 7spd cassette 11-32t
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: GT ASD10 Alloy Double wall Disc, 32h
- Front Hub: Formula Disc 32h
- Rear Hub: Formula Disc 32h, Freehub
- Tyres: 700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi
- Saddle: GT saddle
- Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
L, XL, M