Fuji Track Road Bike
The Fuji Track is a modern track bike with classic styling and excellent performance. It is stable and efficient, making it ready to head into a demanding track competition as it is responsive and reliable, but it is also perfectly suited for nipping through inner-city traffic on your daily commute.
Beautiful Steel Frame Ride Characteristics
Featuring a CrMo Elios 2 double butted frame that provides stability and the beautifully smooth ride characteristics that a steel frame has. Equipped with a flip-flop hub so you can run it as a fixie or with a freewheel setup (so you can stop pedalling and the bike will coast) by simply removing the wheel from the dropouts and flipping it around, then reinstall. The bike also comes supplied with front and rear brakes for optimum safety and to keep your intended riding use options open.
- Frame: Elios 2, custom-butted Cr-Mo
- Fork: Elios 2, custom-butted Cr-Mo
- Crankset: Fuji, forged Alloy, 46T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Aero road w/ clips and straps
- Cassette: 16T fixed cog w/ lockring
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Wheelset: Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28h, Formula alloy track hubs
- Tyres: Vera Helios, 700 x 25c, 60 TPI
- Brakeset: Alloy dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Alloy 2-finger
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8″ threadless
- Handlebar: Fuji Track Alloy, 26mm
- Stem: Fuji 3D-forged Alloy, 26mm, +/- 7
- Tape: Fuji cork wrap
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300, Steel rail
- Seatpost: Fuji Alloy, 27.2mm
- Weight: 10.07kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Blue – Black