Fuji Touring Road Bike
The Fuji Touring Road Bike is Fuji’s modern take on a classic steel touring bike. The geometry provides exceptional comfort and is perfect for long days in the saddle when carrying a heavy load on the bike to your destination. This CrMo workhorse of a bike is perfect of you a looking for a durable, reliable and comfortable bike that can take you across your town/city, your local countryside and even across your entire country; this bike will keep going and going, enabling you to go as far as your planned journey requires, time and time again.
Beautiful Steel Frame Ride Characteristics
Featuring an Elios 2 double butted CrMo steel frame and fork that provide reliability and comfort thanks to the clever craftsmanship, smart geometry and beautiful riding characteristic of a steel frame. The frame design incorporates touring rider demands for more pannier rack and bag clearance so the goods you are transporting do not interfere with the bikes performance. It meets the need to mount a pump to the frame and has 3 water bottle cage mounts; it also features a chain hanger so your chain will stay in place during wheel changes and maintenance.
- Frame: Custom-butted Elios 2 CrMo, rack & fender mounts, Triple bottle mount, Pump Peg & Chain Hanger
- Fork: Elios 2 CrMo w/ 1 1/8″ steerer, low-rider water bottle and rack mounts
- Crankset: Shimano Deore T-591, 48/36/26T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-SM52 sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Touring w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 28.6mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Microshift bar-end, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Alivio, 11-34T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC X9 w/ MissingLink, 9-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPM18, double wall, 36/36h, Shimano Deore hubs
- Tyres: Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 32c, 30 TPI
- Brakeset: Shimano T4010 linear pull
- Brake Levers: Tektro RL520
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″, sealed
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4? sweep
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Pavement, Steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Rear Pannier Rack: Fuji Alloy with Strap
- Weight: 13.08kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.