Cube Touring Pro Bike
The Cube Touring Pro Road Bike offers you a comfortable and controlled ride and a host of practical and efficient features. This super-versatile tourer has everything you could need for your daily commute, touring holiday or weekend adventure and in all weathers too.
Shimano Gears and Hydraulic Brakes
With its Shimano 3×8 drivetrain and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, the Touring Pro has a gear for all situations and offers reliable braking, even in the wet. A highly practical companion, the Touring Pro even features dynamo powered lights and a convenient pannier rack.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort, double butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, semi-integrated
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, adjustable
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Natural Fit Comfort
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M310, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M310, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney FC-T801, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: Cube SX20, 36H, Disc
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D32, Hub Dynamo, QR
- Rear Hub: Cube Alloy Light
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40×622
- Pedals: Trekking Gummiert
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Trelock LS232
- Back Light: Trelock LS 613 Duo Flat
- Kickstand: Cubestand compact
- Mudguards: SKS Black Shiny
- Chain Protection: Cube Hybrid chainguard
- Bell: Humpert
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt, Cube edition
- Weight: 16.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
50cm (19.75″), 62cm (24.5″), 54cm (21.25″)