Cube Touring EXC Bike
Cube?s Touring EXC Road Bike is designed to be the perfect all-rounder. It?s ideal for long weekend rides, as your daily commuter, or even as a capable companion on a touring holiday. Built around a lightweight and durable alloy frame, the touring EXC comes equipped with everything you need for hitting the road in all conditions, day or night.
Shimano Drivetrain and Suntour Forks
Cube equipped this bike with a spec list that shows it’s ready for the long haul. For example, it has a wide range Shimano 3×9 drivetrain so you’ve got a gear for all riding situations. That’s not all, as there’s also Suntour 63mm suspension forks to smooth out poor road surfaces and hydraulic disc brakes for consistent braking, even in the wet.
Unlike with many city bikes, the Touring EXC comes with all the essential accessories for riding all-year-around. There?s a rear pannier rack, front and rear mudguards, dynamo-powered lights and much more.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort, double butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, semi-integrated
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, adjustable
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Natural Fit Comfort
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio FD-T4000, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M772, Shadow, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic disc brake (160/160mm)
- Crankset: Shimano Acera FC-T3010, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Rims: Cube SX20, 36H, Disc
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40×622
- Pedals: Trekking Gummiert
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seatpost: Cube Suspension seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Busch&M?ller Lumotec UPP N
- Back Light: Busch&M?ller Toplight Flat Plus
- Kickstand: Cubestand compact
- Mudguards: SKS black shiny
- Chain Protection: Cube Hybrid chainguard
- Bell: Humpert
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt, Cube edition
- Weight: 16.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.