Cube Touring Bike
The Cube Touring Road Bike offers an upright and comfortable ride, simple to use components and the ability to take on a mixture of terrain types. Designed to help you simply just enjoy the ride, it has everything you need and nothing that you don?t.
Shimano Drivetrain and Suntour Forks
Cube equipped this bike with a spec list that shows it’s ready for the long haul. For example, it has a wide range Shimano 3×8 drivetrain so you’ve got a gear for all riding situations. That’s not all, as there’s also Suntour 63mm suspension forks to smooth out poor road surfaces.
Unlike with many city bikes, the Touring Road comes with all the essential accessories for riding all-year-around. These include a rear pannier rack, front and rear mudguards and dynamo-powered lights.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort, double butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, semi-integrated
- Stem: HL Adjustable, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M310, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800
- Brakes: V-Brake
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TX801, 48x38x28T, BB-UN100, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Rims: Cube SX24, 36H, V-Brake
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-C3000, Hub Dynamo, Nut
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX800, Nut
- Tyres: Impac Streetpac, 42×622
- Pedals: Cube PP Trekking
- Saddle: Cube Comfort Tour 1.2
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: LED 15Lux
- Back Light: LED Steady Light
- Kickstand: Cubestand compact
- Mudguards: Cube Black Shiny
- Chain Protection: Cube Hybrid chainguard
- Bell: Humpert
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt, Cube edition
- Weight: 16.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.