Hope Tech 3 V4 Disc Brake
The Hope Tech 3 V4 Disc Brake improves ergonomics and integration on your handlebars. With a 5% increase in stopping power over the Tech Evo master cylinder, this Hope Tech 3 V4 Disc Brake also features popular design features, such as the reach and bite point control (BPC) adjustability as the piston is actuated by a cam and a roller system to eliminate any free play and initial friction.
Style and Performance
The Hope Tech 3 V4 Disc Brake is made with the classic split clamp design, which makes the master cylinder easy to install on the cockpit. The one piece caliper is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy, which offers an increase in caliper stiffness as well as improved pad surface area for better heat management and pad life.
The Tech 3 master cylinder is now directly compatible with any Shimano I-Spec type shifter meaning no extra mount is required to attach the shifter to the master cylinder. For those using SRAM shifters, Hope designed a slick and minimalistic direct mount adaptor.
V4 Caliper Specifications:
- Material: CNC Machined T6 Aluminium Alloy
- ‘On the fly’ BPC (bite point control) and Reach adjustment
- 5% power increase over Tech Evo master cylinder
- Handed master cylinders for better integration on the handlebars
- New piston dust cover design
- New reservoir diaphragm design
- Direct compatibility with Shimano I-Spec shifter
- Direct mount available for SRAM shifters
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- 9.74 caliper with all mount options
- Revised one piece caliper
- Increased caliper stiffness for better efficiency, increased pad surface area for better heat management and pad life
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
- Goodridge braided hose
- Rotor and mounts not included
- Weight: 546g
Buy Hope Tech 3 V4 Disc Brake from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Purple, Black, Red, Orange
Front – Left Hand Lever, Front – Right Hand Lever, Rear – Left Hand Lever, Rear – Right Hand Lever