Fuji Tahoe 29 1.5 Mountain Bike
Fuji Tahoe 29 1.5 Mountain Bike is a bike that has been engineered to conquer everything, all in the name of fun. Featuring a lightweight A6-SL aluminium frame with a long, low and slack geometry, this bike is perfect for cruising around an XC loop, blasting your local forest trails with friends, and even some light all-mountain exploring. On top of this modern frame geometry, the Tahoe features the latest in frame technology and durable, excellent performing components; let the fun begin as you take your riding to the next level.
- Frame: A6-SL super-butted Alloy front and rear triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, post disc mount, Boost 148x12mm cold-forged dropout w/ replaceable hanger
- Forks: RockShox Judy Silver TK 29 Solo Air w/ remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 100mm travel
- Headset: FSA NO.42B, 1 1/8″ – 1.5″, semi-cartridge bearings
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 Alloy, 3D-forged, +/- 7?, 30.9mm
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts, 6061 Alloy, 3D-forged, 15mm rise, 9? sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Crankset: SRAM NX, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP, threaded
- Shifters: SRAM NX trigger, 11-Speed
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level, hydraulic disc
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-Speed
- Wheelset: Rims: Vera Terra DPD22, 32h; Front Hub: Formula DC-511 Boost disc hub; Rear Hub: Formula DC-148S Boost disc hub
- Spokes: Stainless Steel spokes
- Cassette: SRAM PG1130, 11-42T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-Speed
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 Alloy, 3D-forged, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K-Guard, 29″x2.25″, 50 TPI
- Grips: Oval Concepts 620 lock-on, ergo shape
- Weight: 13.25kg
- A6-SL Super Butted Aluminium: Fuji?s lightest and strongest aluminium frame material that has multiple butting profiles in the frame tubes and reduces material in low stress areas which creates a lighter frame without sacrificing frame stiffness and durability.
- Internal Cable Routing: Cables are routed inside the frames tubes for improved aerodynamics, longer cable life and a clean aesthetic.
- Thru-Axle: Thru-axles slide through a closed dropout increasing wheel security and the overall lateral stiffness of a frame creating a bike that has precise steering and optimal control.
- Disc Brake: A rotor at the wheel axle and brake caliper’s mounted to the rear stay of the bicycle and fork are used for stopping and slowing. Disc brakes provide increased brake modulation and power compared to a rim brake, which increases your control of the bike no matter what the terrain or weather.
- Boost Hub Spacing: Boost hub spacing is a wider hub standard, 110m front and 148mm rear. These wider hub flanges help to create stiffer wheels as well as improve frame geometry by allowing shorter chainstays with clearance for larger volume tyres.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Satin Forest Green