MRP SXg Chain Guide – Alloy
The SXg is a low profile chainguide, which is unlikely to come into contact with objects that you ride over. Should this happen to be the case, the SXg has a lower bash guard that will protect your chainring if contact with trail objects were to occur.
- Suited to Downhill, Enduro and Trail riding
- Passive Retention ensures the guide does not make contact with the chain unless needed
- Full-size, nylon HD upper guide with co-molding
- All install and adjustment operations are possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench
- Whippersnapper? lower guide
- ISCG-05 only
- Compatible with a 49mm chainline and wider (is also Boost 148 compatible)
- Integrated SX skid provides safeguard to the chainring and glides over rocks and obstacles
Buy MRP Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.