DK Swift Mini BMX Bike
The Swift Mini BMX Bike from DK offers younger and smaller riders the same quality and wheel size as its bigger brothers, but with shorter 17.25? top tube and 12.125? chainstays. This means a shorter reach to the bars and a shorter wheelbase, resulting in snappy handling and maximum power transfer. Designed for riders of 3’10”-4’5″ and featuring a durable 3-piece alloy crank, a 42x16T race ready tooth ratio and Arisum XLR8 racing tyres, the Swift Mini is a race winning package.
- Frame: 6061 aluminium frame with welded-on brake mounts
- Forks: Hi-Ten Steel, 1″ threadless steerer, tapered legs
- Size: TT: 17.25″; CS: 12.125″; HT: 72?; ST: 70?
- Handlebars: Hi-tensile steel, Width: 22?; Rise: 3″; Backsweep: 13?; Upsweep: 4?
- Grips: DK Mini
- Stem: Alloy front load 1″, 30mm
- Headset: 1? threadless press-in style
- Cranks: 3-piece alloy, 140mm
- BB: Euro ball bearing
- Chain: Taya 1/8?
- Sprocket: steel, 42T
- Rear Brake: Radius Junior alloy linear
- Brake Lever: Resin lever with steel clamp
- Brake Cables: Slic cable
- Front Hub: Steel looseball with 3/8? axle
- Rear Hub: Steel looseball with 3/8? axle, 16T freewheel
- Rims: 20? single wall, 36H alloy
- Spokes: 14G Black
- Tyres: Arisun XLR8 20″x1-1/8?
- Seat/Seat post: DK 1-piece seat/post combo, 22.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Pedals: Junior PC platform
- Weight: 7.37kg/16lbs 4oz
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy DK Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.