DK Swift Micro BMX Bike
DK?s Swift Micro BMX Bike is designed for riders of approximately 3’5″-4’1″ in height, making it the perfect choice for younger riders that want to get into BMX Racing. Race ready out of the box, it?s 6061 aluminium frame is tough and lightweight and is kitted out with 3-piece cranks, Arisun XLR8 race tyres and a 36x16T tooth ratio. These all work together to offer incredible high-speed acceleration and outstanding control. Smaller riders will also benefit from the frame?s compact geometry, which includes a short 16.25? toptube.
- Frame: 6061 aluminium frame with welded-on brake mounts
- Forks: Hi-tensile steel with tapered legs, 1? steerer
- Size: TT: 16.25″; CS: 12.125″; HT: 72?; ST: 70?
- Handlebars: Hi-tensile steel, Width: 22?; Rise: 2″; Backsweep: 13?; Upsweep: 4?
- Grips: DK Mini
- Stem: Alloy front load, 30mm
- Headset: 1? threadless press-in style
- Cranks: 3-piece alloy, 130mm
- BB: Euro ball bearing
- Chain: Taya 1/8?
- Sprocket: steel, 36T
- Rear Brake: Radius Mini alloy linear
- Brake Lever: Resin lever with steel clamp
- Brake Cables: Slic cable
- Front Hub: Steel looseball with 3/8? axle
- Rear Hub: Steel looseball with 3/8? axle, 16T freewheel
- Rims: 20? singlewall, 36H alloy
- Tyres: Arisun XLR8 20″x1-1/8?
- Seat/Seat Post: DK 1-piece seat/post combo, 22.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Pedals: Junior PC platform
- Weight: 7.23kg/15lbs 15oz
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy DK Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.