DK Swift Expert BMX Bike
DK Swift Expert BMX Bike is the ideal first full-sized bike for the BMX Racing newbie. Designed to suit riders of approximately 4’8″-5’2″ the Swift Expert offers snappy handling and gets up to speed quickly. This is thanks to its race-ready 42x16T ratio and Arisum XLR8 racing tyres. A tough, 3-piece alloy crank and a 6061 alloy frame ensure excellent durability for those inevitable spills on the track!
- Frame: 6061 aluminium frame with welded-on brake mounts
- Forks: Hi-tensile Steel with tapered legs, 1 1/8? steerer
- Size: TT: 19.5″; CS: 14.25″; HT: 73?; ST: 69?
- Handlebars: Hi-tensile steel, Width: 28?; Rise: 6.5″; Backsweep: 11?; Upsweep: 2?
- Grips: DK Tsuka with press-in bar plug
- Stem: Alloy front load, 40mm
- Headset: 1 1/8? threadless press-in style
- Cranks: 3-piece alloy, 165mm
- BB: Euro ball bearing
- Chain: Taya 1/8?
- Sprocket: steel, 42T
- Rear Brake: Radius Junior alloy linear
- Brake Lever: Resin lever with steel clamp
- Brake Cables: Slic cable
- Front Hub: Steel looseball with 3/8? axle
- Rear Hub: Steel looseball with 3/8? axle, 16T freewheel
- Rims: 20? single wall, 36H alloy
- Spokes: 14G Black
- Tyres: Arisun XLR8 20″x1 3/8?
- Seat/Seat post: DK 1-piece seat/post combo, 22.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Pedals: PC platform
- Weight: 9.07kg/20lbs
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy DK Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.