Colony Sweet Tooth Pro BMX Bike
The Colony Sweet Tooth Pro is the weapon of choice for BMX pro and Colony team rider, Alex Hiam. Constructed using a full CrMo frame and fork, the Sweet Tooth Pro offers awesome handling and the essential durability that the skatepark demands.
Wide, High-rise Bars
It also features full CrMo bars that have a 9? rise and are 29.5? wide, which help you to hang on when performing your most technical tricks. Fully sealed bearings all around and double wall rims add to the Sweet Tooth Pro?s outstanding durability and reliable performance.
- Frame: Colony Sweet Tooth Pro Alex Hiam Signature, full CrMo, 20.7? top tube, extra wide tyre clearance, removable brake mounts & hardware
- Stand Over Height: 8.5? (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Forks: Sweet Tooth, heat treated, full CrMo, tapered legs with 1-piece CNC steerer tube
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear) with clear pads
- Cables: Linear slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Squareback top load, full CNC 7075T6 alloy
- Bars: Colony full CrMo, 9? rise, 29.5? wide
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo tubular, 48 spline, 19mm spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Colony Pintour 36H
- Front Tyre: Colony Griplock 20?2.35?
- Rear Tyre: Colony Griplock 20?2.35?
- Spokes: Black steel
- Front Hub: Colony Wasp alloy female axle, fully sealed bearings, 36H
- Rear Hub: Colony Wasp alloy cassette, 14mm female axle, fully sealed bearings with 9T driver, 36H
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony Alex Hiam fat seat/post combo
- Weight: 10.5kg
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Colony Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Dark Metal Purple – Rainbow