Commencal Supreme DH V4 Essential Bike
The foundation of the Commencal Supreme DH V4 Essential Bike got a lot of testing and race runs through the Commencal Vallnord DH Racing Team, with riders Remi Thirion, Myriam Nicole, and the Ruffin brothers pushing this full suspension bike to its limits and allowing Commencal to tweak the geometry when necessary. The Commencal Supreme DH V4 Essential Bike is faster, more flexible, and simply better than ever. It?s now the jewel in Commencal’s crown. Look good and ride fast! From the first race, Remi Thirion and Myriam Nicole have made appearances on the international podium, which says all you need to know.
Quality Aluminium Frame and Components
The Commencal Supreme DH V4 Essential Bikecomes with a high-end NEC + Ultra XTRM 7005 Aluminium frame with 220mm travel, a RockShox Vivid R2C, and RockShox BoXXer RCsuspension fork. Fixed to this full suspension rig is a SRAM X9 10-speed drive with SRAM Code R disc brakes for superb braking power and modulation.
- Frame: Supreme V4 650b NEC + Ultra XTRM 7005 Aluminium, hydroformed, triple butted, 220mm travel
- Shock: RockShox Vivid R2C 267x89mm, Spring: 300lbs on S / 350lbs on M / 400lbs on L / 450lbs on XL
- Fork: RockShox BoXXer RC 650b 200mm, Spring: Soft on S / Medium on M / Firm on L / Firm on XL
- Chainset: E13 LG1+ Single, ExaLite Aluminium w/APS-Black, Direct guide ring M N/W, P3 Connect 36T, 165mm
- Chainguide: E13 LG1+ WideGuide
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM X9 10-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Ride Alpha Press Fit 107mm (compatible BB92)
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9 10-speed, medium cage
- Cassette: SRAM PG1050 11-26T
- Chain: KMC X10, 118 links (length)
- Rims: Ride Alpha DH, 32H, 32mm, double wall 650b
- Hubs: Ride Alpha DH, 32H, 20mm (front), 150x12mm (rear), sealed bearing
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 650b x 2.40″, 60TPI, Super Tacky
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 650b x 2.40″, 60TPI, Super Tacky
- Brakes: SRAM Code R 4 pistons 200mm / 200mm rotor
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 7075 Alloy series, 780mm, 30mm rise
- Grips: Commencal Lock On, ?32mm, soft compound
- Headset: Semi integrated, IS41, 1 1/8″ lower washer, sealed bearing
- Stem: Ride Alpha Direct Mount, 50mm, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Ride Alpha DH, 31.6mm, 300mm
- Saddle: Ride Alpha, CrMo rails
- Accessories: Chainstay protector, seatstay protector, mudguard
- Pedals: Yes
- Weight: 18.14kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Small, Large, Medium