Cinelli Superstar Disc Road Bike
The Cinelli Superstar Disc Ultegra bike is the perfect choice for Gran Fondos and multi-day races. It?s rich in technology and benefits from the latest innovations in carbon fibre. Cinelli?s top-of-the-line endurance model, the Superstar Disc Ultegra has a full carbon fibre frame and a Columbus Futura full carbon fibre disc fork, which both adopt the 12mm thru axle standard. The combination of this carbon frame and carbon fork results in super-precise handling, optimised power transfer and a comfortable ride.
Shimano Ultegra and Miche Components
To get the most of this highly-advanced frameset, Cinelli gave it a race-ready components package. This includes Shimano?s Ultegra R8000 components, which have been revised and updated to provide even smoother shifting performance. These shifters and derailleurs combine with Miche?s Race HSP chainset to offer smooth operation and excellent durability. To enhance the handling even further, Cinelli chose Miche?s Race AXY-WP DX Disc wheelset and then when it?s time to scrub your speed, you?re backed up by Shimano?s hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Fibre Monocoque
- Forks: Columbus Futura, full Carbon Fibre Monocoque, 1 1/8″ to 1 1/2″ tapered steerer
- Headset: Columbus Compass carbon tapered
- Stem: Cinelli DNA
- Handlebar: Cinelli 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- Handlebar Tape: Cinelli DNA
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8000 STI/Hydraulic
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Crankset: Miche Race HSP
- Bottom Bracket Type: BB86/92
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic disc
- Wheelset: Miche Race AXY-WP DX Disc
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Seatpost: Cinelli DNA, 27.2mm
- Maximum Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- OCR (Optimal Cable Routing): The internal cable routing is designed to avoid pinch points in the hydraulic system while maintaining maximum efficiency in shifting operation.
- CCL (Combed Carbon Layering): The absence of corners on the frame surface allows for full use of the carbon layers, optimising the overall stiffness of the structure of the frame while improving performance.
- GCD (Geometry Controlled Deformation): The special horizontal curve on the frame keeps the angle of the head tube consistent, even when strong vertical forces are acting on the frame, for example when a rider puts on a sudden, powerful burst of pedalling out of the saddle. Typically this would cause deformation of the frame at the wheelbase, contributing to a loss of power for the rider. However, the Superstar?s GCD technology prevents this from happening, ensuring maximum power transfer and optimum control for the rider.
- Internal PU Moulds: During the manufacturing process special internal PU moulds stay inside the headtube and bottom bracket shell area whilst the carbon is curing. This increases compression between the layers of the carbon fibre, increasing strength and minimizing weight, as this process reduces the amount of resin needed in these areas of the frame.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cinelli Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
XL, L, M