GT Stomper Ace 24″ Bike
Taking your first bike ride as a child is a memory that lasts a lifetime, and with GT’s Stomper Ace 24″, you can make sure that those first few pedals are perfect. Featuring their LegitFit system, this stunning child’s mountain bike is sized, positioned and balanced with smaller bodies in mind, and not just a tweaked version of a bigger model.
Ideally Optimised Kids Bike
It’s the little things on the Stomper Ace 24″ that will make sure your little ones get the best riding experience. The pedal position is moved slightly further forward compared to most kid cycles, and along with the crankset, they are set narrower to match the width of your child’s hips to give a more natural pedal stroke. The gearing is also set with a fast-start system that means control and speed is maintained from the off. Built with a Sunrace, 11-34, 8-Speed cassette, Alloy Ahead, 30mm stem and 24? GT LegitFit Design, Alloy frame, the Stomper Ace 24″ is the ideal introduction to mountain biking.
- Frame: 24″ GT LegitFit Design, Alloy w/ Replaceable Hanger
- Fork: All Terra, 50mm Travel, 1-1/8″ Threadless Steerer
- Headset: 1 1/8″ Ahead
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- Handlebar: Alloy Riser bar, 30mm rise, 600mm
- Grips: GT MTB
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310, 1×8
- Brakes: Promax cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Crankset: Prowheel w/ Double Guard, 130mm, 30T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34, 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC Z50, 8-speed
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block Eight, 24 x 2.10″
- Rims: Double wall Disc, 28h
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc Cassette QR
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.