Cube Sting WS 140 HPC Race Suspension Bike
Cube?s Sting WS 140 HPC Race Suspension Bike is built around a super-lightweight carbon fibre frame and has a totally revised and updated geometry to make it handle better than ever. Designed to be your gateway to more adventurous riding, it?s kitted out with a trail-ready components package. This includes rock-swallowing Fox suspension front and rear, a wide-ranging Shimano 2×11 SLX/XT drivetrain and powerful Magura MT Trail brakes.
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque, advanced twin mould technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 rear triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185×52.5mm trunnion mount, open/medium/firm modes
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm trunnion mount; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top: 1 1/8″; Bottom: 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Enduro Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-clamp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7025-D, direct mount, down swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I, direct attach
- Brake System: Magura MT Trail Custom hydraulic disc brakes, 180/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect SL 34x24T, 170mm (18″ frame: 175mm)
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Answer Atac MA, 15x110mm/12x148mm, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Fat Albert, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35″ (Front: Addix Soft; Rear: Addix Speedgrip)
- Saddle: SDG Allure
- Seatpost: Cube Dropper Post, handlebar lever, internal cable routing, 31.6mm, 13.5″: 343x80mm; 16″: 360x100mm; 18″: 400x120mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.