Stolen Stereo BMX Bike
The Stolen Stereo BMX Bike offers a super stable ride and a very impressive spec list for a model that falls within the ?entry-level? range. Equipped with fully sealed bearings all-around, aftermarket components, and pro-inspired geometry, this durable ride is ready for the streets and the skatepark.
- Frame: Hand-welded 100% High-tensile Steel
- Fork: High-tensile Steel, tapered legs, one-piece steerer with compressor top cap, 32mm offset
- Top Tube Length: 20.75″
- Standover Height: 9.25″
- Handlebar: 9.0? Tallboy bars
- Grips: Fiction flanged, 160mm
- Bar Ends: Fiction Troop
- Stem: Stolen Stratos OE, 52mm
- Headset: Fiction Savage, sealed, integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE alloy with hinged clamp
- Brakes: APSE U25 alloy U-Brake
- Cranks: Tubular CrMo arms, 8-spline CrMo spindle, 170mm
- Sprocket: Stolen 25T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid, 19mm, 8-spline
- Pedals: Fiction Mythos with CrMo spindles
- Chain: Z-410, black
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage, sealed, 3/8? axle
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage, sealed, cassette, 14mm axle
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: 6061 alloy P-7X, 36H, single-wall
- Rear Rim: 6061 alloy P-7X, 36H, single-wall
- Seat: Stolen/Fiction Moto combo seat
- Seatpost: 200mm included with seat
- Seat Clamp: Integrated into frame
- Front Tyre: Fiction Troop, 20″x2.30?
- Rear Tyre: Fiction Troop, 20″x2.30?
- Weight: 11.79kgs (26.00lbs)
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Stolen Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.