Cube Stereo 160 SL 27.5 Suspension Bike
The Cube Stereo 160 SL 27.5 Suspension Bike builds on the success of the original, which created waves in the enduro scene with its introduction. Offering 160mm of bottomless feeling travel front and rear, the Stereo 160 SL floats over the roughest sections of the trail like they aren?t there! This is thanks to Cube?s Trail Motion Rocker linkage, which is backed up by the Fox Float DPS rear shock and the Fox 34 Float forks up front.
Shimano SLX/XT Components
To help you get the most out of a high-quality frame and suspension system, you need a reliable drivetrain, brakes and wheels. This is why Cube spec’d the Stereo 160 SL with a slick shifting Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain mix, powerful XT hydraulic disc brakes and the bombproof Fulcrum Red 55 EM boost wheelset. Plus, with Race Face cranks, stem, bars and Cube’s dropper post on board, there can be no excuses for not “owning it” on the trails!
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, triple butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, tapered steerer, 15x110mm dropouts, 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 200x57mm, Open/Medium/Firm modes
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, tapered, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, direct mount, side swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, direct attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, hydraulic disc brake (180/180)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 36x26T, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, tubeless ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Soft, Kevlar, tubeless easy, 27.5×2.35″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, tubeless easy, 27.5×2.35″
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seatpost: Cube dropper post, handlebar lever, internal cable routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
56.5cm (22″), 46cm (18″), 40.5cm (16″), 51cm (20″)