Cube Stereo 160 Race 27.5 Suspension Bike
The Stereo 160 Race 27.5 Suspension Bike has been designed and spec?d by Cube to be an unstoppable enduro-winning machine. Spinning on a fast rolling Answer Atac EM 27.5? boost wheelset and equipped with Fox forks and rear shock, this bike is built to dominate the trails.
With components from Shimano, Race Face and Magura, this bike is spec?d up like an enduro pro?s shopping list! Its 1×11 speed Deore drivetrain offers quick and reliable shifts and a wide gear range for spinning up to speed and for attacking the climbs. Then, when it?s time to descend, Magura?s MT5 4-piston brakes give you fine control and jaw-dropping braking power. The Stereo 160 Race is finished off with Race Face?s cranks, stem and bars plus Cube?s dropper seatpost.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, triple butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, tapered steerer, 15x110mm dropouts, 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 200x57mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, tapered, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed, direct mount
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Magura MT5, hydraulic disc brake (203mm/180mm)
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect 32T, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Answer Atac EM, 15x110mm/12x148mm, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 27.5×2.35″
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube dropper post, handlebar lever, internal cable routing, 31.6mm, 440x150mm (400x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
46cm (18″), 51cm (20″), 40.5cm (16″), 55.5cm (22″)