Cube Stereo 160 C:62 TM 27.5 Suspension Bike
Cube pulled out all the stops when designing its Stereo 160 C:62 TM 27.5 Suspension Bike. It?s built around Cube?s C:62 monocoque carbon fibre frame, which is combined with easily tuneable Fox Float suspension front and rear. The Stereo 160 C:62 TM is an enduro race-ready machine that will blow the competition out of the water with its superior handling performance, terrain tracking grip, slick drivetrain and super-powerful brakes.
SRAM GX 1×12 Drivetrain
The awesome performance that the Stereo 160 C:62 TM delivers is also thanks to SRAM?s game-changing GX 1X12 drivetrain, which features a 10-50T cassette to give you a gear for all riding situations. There?s also an MRP SXG chain guide to keep the chain in place over the roughest ground. Finally, SRAM?s Code R, 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes will scrub your speed in and instant so you can attack the descents and brake as late as you want. Newmen?s super-tough Evolution ?Boost? wheels combine with Schwalbe Fat Albert tyres to deliver fast acceleration, precise handling and bags of grip.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Carbon Fibre, Advanced Twin Mould Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 36 Float GRIP, 3 Position, Micro Adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm, 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 EVOL, 200x57mm, Open (Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Modes
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle Trigger
- Brake System: SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc brake, 200/180mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle 32T, 175mm
- Chain Guide: MRP SXG Chain Guide
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, tubeless ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix soft, kevlar, tubeless easy, 27.5×2.35″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Speedgrip, kevlar, tubeless easy, 27.5×2.35″
- Saddle: SDG Fly MTN 2
- Seat Post: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 12.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
51cm (20″), 46cm (18″)