Cube Stereo 150 C:68 TM Bike
Cube’s Stereo 150 C:68 TM Bike will reset your expectations of what an Enduro bike can do. In years gone by, to have a bike that’s a capable descender, you had to sacrifice on climbing ability ? this is no longer the case with the Stereo 150 C:68 TM.
Carbon Fibre Enduro Frame with Fox Suspension
This all-around capability is thanks to this bike being built around Cube’s unique premium C:68 carbon fibre frame. This is carefully crafted to make this race-ready bike as accomplished at going up the hills as down them. Plus as the frame is combined with Fox Suspension with Kashima coating front and rear, even the harshest of trails are made to feel like your floating over them.
SRAM GX Eagle Drivetrain and Tubeless Ready Wheels
That’s not all, as in addition to the highly advanced frame and suspension components, the Stereo 150 C:68 TM is equipped with an awesome spec list. This includes the reliable and wide-ranging SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain with a SRAM X1 Carbon Eagle crankset, powerful SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes and a tubeless ready Newmen wheel and Schwalbe tyre package. Finally, continuing the Kashima coated theme, Cube topped it off with Fox Suspensions Transfer Factory dropper seatpost.
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Carbon Fibre, advanced Twin Mould technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 36 Float FIT GRIP2 Factory, tapered steerer, Dropout Spacing: 15x110mm (Boost), Travel: 160mm, Kashima coated
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Factory, 185x55mm trunnion mount, high/low speed rebound & compression with 2-position lever, Kashima coated
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, Top: 1 1/8″; Bottom: 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Turbine R 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Brake System: SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc brakes, 200/180mm rotors
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle? Trigger
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Carbon Eagle? 30T, 175mm
- Chain Guide: MRP SXG
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle?
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm hubs, tubeless ready rims
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, kevlar, super gravity, tubeless easy, 29×2.35″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Soft, kevlar, super gravity, tubeless easy, 29×2.35″
saddle SDG FLY MTN 2
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory dropper 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (409x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.