Cube Stereo 150 C:62 SL Bike
The Stereo 150 C:62 SL Bike is the result of Cube condensing all of its know-how with building fast and light bikes into a hard-hitting all-rounder for enduro enthusiasts. Built around a completely redesigned frame that’s manufactured from Cube’s own proprietary C:62 carbon, the Stereo 150 C:62 SL guarantees lightning-quick acceleration and agile handling on all terrain types.
Carbon Enduro 29er with RockShox Suspension
Backing up this ultra-efficient carbon frame is a race-ready components package to match. This includes a RockShox Lyrik fork and Super Deluxe RC3 rear shock, which combine with the strong, stiff and lightweight Newmen Evolution wheels to keep this bike holding its line on the trails.
Race Ready Ride with SRAM GX Eagle? Drivetrain
That’s not all, as there’s also a SRAM GX Eagle? 1×12 drivetrain with a huge 10-50T cassette to get you up the toughest climbs and SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes to keep you in control on the way back down. Cube’s own dropper post rounds out this awesome package, helping you to adopt the perfect position for attack.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Carbon Fibre, Advanced Twin Mould Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3 29, 110x15mm Maxle, tapered steerer, 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 DebonAir, 185x55mm, trunnion mount
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm trunnion mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Turbine R 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle?, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle? Trigger
- Brake System: SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc brake, 200/180mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Carbon Eagle? 32T, 175mm
- Chain Guide: MRP 1X chain guide
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle?
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, tubeless ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, kevlar, tubeless easy, 29×2.35″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, kevlar, tubeless easy, 29×2.35″
- Saddle: SDG Fly MTN 2
- Seat Post: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
22″, 20″, 18″