Cube Stereo 150 C:62 Race Bike
When designing its Stereo 150 C:62 Race Bike, Cube was able to draw from its experience with designing race-winning bikes for the EWS World Series. The result of this is a carbon-framed, high-spec?d ride that inspires you to go harder and faster.
Enduro Ready Bike With Carbon Frame
The highly-advanced C:62 carbon fibre frame boasts a reworked geometry, sleeker looks and revised kinematics to get the most out of the awesome Fox 36 Float forks and Fox Float DPX2 rear shock. Cube also chose the legendary Shimano XT 2×11 drivetrain and combined it with a RaceFace Aeffect chainset. This gives you the range you need for all situations and the ability to adapt to a simpler 1x setup.
Tubeless Ready Wheels and Tyres
Cube also added its Newmen Evolution SL ?Boost? wheelset, which is tubeless ready for the ultimate in grip and puncture protection. These wheels are wrapped a tubeless ready Schwalbe Magic Mary tyre up front and a Hans Dampf tyre at the rear. This means you can set the bike up to provide perfect balance of cornering control and low rolling resistance. Finally, to ensure you?re always in the right position for descending or climbing, theres Cube?s own dropper seatpost with internally routed handlebar remote.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Carbon Fibre, Advanced Twin Mould Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 36 Float GRIP, 3 Position, Micro Adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm, 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 EVOL, 185x55mm Trunnion Mount,Open (Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, hydraulic disc brake, 200/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect 34x24T, 175mm (170mm for smallest frame size)
- Chain Guide: MRP SXG Chain Guide
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, tubeless ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 29×2.35″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 29×2.35
- Saddle: SDG Fly MTN 2
- Seat Post: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
22″, 20″, 18″