Cube Stereo 140 Youth Mountain Bike
The Stereo 140 Youth Mountain Bike offers the up-and-coming enduro star a capable and fun ride that’s ready to handle whatever the trail throws up. The lightweight hydroformed and triple butted frame is backed up with super-smooth suspension performance. This is thanks to the Suntour Aion air forks that provide 150mm of travel up front and the Suntour DUAir rear shock, which delivers 140mm of rock-swallowing rear travel.
SRAM Drivetrain and Magura Brakes
Cube wanted to make sure younger riders can get up to speed quickly, stay in control over all terrain types and be able to bring their ride to a halt in an instant too. To ensure all this, Cube has spec’d the Stereo 140 Youth up with a SRAM NX 1×11 drivetrain with a Race Face chainset, 23mm wide rims with Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres and Magura MT Trail hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour Aion RC-PCS Air, tapered steerer, 15x100mm, 150mm
- Rear Shock: SR Suntour DUAir LOR8, 200x57mm
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8″ Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Long Cage, 11-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX
- Brake System: Magura MT Trail Custom, hydraulic disc brake, 180/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect, 30T, 170mm
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42T
- Chain: SRAM 11-Speed
- Rims: Cube EX23, 32H, disc, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Front: Cube MS1F; Rear: Cube M51R
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, PerfL, 27.5×2.35″
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.