Cube Stereo 140 HPC SL 27.5 Suspension Bike
Cube?s Stereo 140 HPC SL 27.5 Suspension Bike combines the low weight and precise handling of a carbon fibre front triangle with a tough yet also lightweight alloy rear end. Also, to make the most of this ultra-efficient frame, Cube spec?d it with Fox suspension front and rear, Shimano’s peerless XT drivetrain and brakes and the super-strong Fulcrum Red55 EM ?Boost? wheelset. Light, fast and agile, the Stereo 140 HPC SL is ready for big days out in the mountains, the toughest trails and pretty much anywhere else you want to go!
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mould Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185×52.5mm Trunnion Mount, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top: 1 1/8″, Bottom: 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-clamp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M8000, hydraulic disc brake, 180/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35″
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seatpost: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
51cm (20″), 46cm (18″), 40.5cm (16″), 56cm (22″)