Cube Stereo 140 HPC Race 27.5 Suspension Bike
Cube went back to its drawing board when designing this version of the Stereo 140 HPC Race 27.5 Suspension Bike. With a revised and updated carbon fibre frame, it is nimble and light. Plus, with 150mm forks and 140mm of rear travel, it can handle just about anything!
When choosing the spec list for the Stereo 140 HPC Race, Cube picked out easy to set up, easy to adjust and most importantly top performing components. These include a Fox 34 Rhythm fork, a Fox Float DPS EVOL rear shock and a Shimano SLX/XT 2×11 drivetrain, which features a Race Face chainset that enables easy switching to a 1x setup. Those aren?t the only stand-out features though as with Answer Atac wheels and Shimano Deore hydraulic discs on board, you?re ready to ?own it? on the most challenging enduro trails.
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mould Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185×52.5mm Trunnion Mount, Open/Medium/Firm Modes
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top: 1 1/8″; Bottom: 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydraulic Disc Brake, 203/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect 34x24T, Boost
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Answer Atac EM, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 440x150mm (400x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
46cm (18″), 56cm (22″), 40.5cm (16″), 51cm (20″)